Welcome to Boxing for Beginners
When I started boxing, in a local gym named Revolution Fitness, I had numerous questions about boxing so I asked trainers, officials, and even looked online. I soon realized that there is no one place that has all the answers to my questions. So I decided to create this web site. A one-stop source for all of your boxing needs.
Before you begin exploring the site there are few things you need to keep in mind:
- Try not to use this web site as your 'trainer'. There is no substitute for the real thing. A good trainer will assist you with proper form and technique, which helps to reduce injuries. I created this site for all of you to have a better understanding of what boxing really is.
- Boxing is a dangerous sport and just like other dangerous sports, It can cause harm, serious injury and even death to either you or your opponent. It is a contact sport in where the objective of the game is to hit your opponent the most while trying to avoid being hit. 411onBoxing.com, InfoonBoxing.com, aSweetScience.com, BoxingBeginners.com or anyone affiliated with any of these web sites, will not be held responsible if you, your training partners or anyone else around you get hurt doing any of the activities described or displayed on this web site.
- To the untrained eye, boxing may just look like two guys in a ring punching each other until someone is knocked out. In reality, we have two highly trained athletes using skill to try and outwit each other while trying to gain points. Boxing is a very complex sport to master, yet it can be the most basic sport of all. Boxing is an art form.
- Once the shop is online, you will be able to purchase boxing equipment securely and directly from one of the big online vendors.
- To operate this site takes time and money, and it's not cheap. Any donations would be greatly appreciated. Donations can be made using paypal. So all major credit cards are accepted. It's fast, free and secure.